The Eleventh Annual IFIP WG 11.10 International Conference on Critical Infrastructure Protection will take place in Arlington (Virginia, USA) on March 13th-15th, 2017.
The conference will provide a forum for presenting original unpublished research results and innovative ideas in the field of critical infrastructure protection.
Papers are solicited in the following areas of the critical infrastructure protection domain:
- Infrastructure vulnerabilities, threats and risks
- Security challenges, solutions and implementation issues
- Infrastructure sector interdependencies and security implications
- Risk analysis, risk assessment and impact assessment methodologies
- Modeling and simulation of critical infrastructure
- Legal, economic and policy issues related to critical infrastructure protection
- Secure information sharing
- Infrastructure protection case studies
- Distributed control systems/SCADA security
- Telecommunications network security
The deadline for paper submissions is January 10th, 2016; notification of acceptance will be communicated by February 3rd 2016. A selection of papers from the conference will be published in an edited volume – the eleventh in the series entitled Critical Infrastructure Protection (Springer) – in the fall of 2017.
For further information on the event please proceed to the following link http://www.ifip1110.org/Conferences/